The position as Business Controller will report to the Scandinavian Business Controller unit in Stockholm and with direct contact to the management team in OCH Orthopedics. Main workplace at OCH's clinic in Helsfyr PANORAMA (Innspurten 9) near hotel Scandic Helsfyr and Intility Arena. Easy access via public transport with only a short walk from both Helsfyr Metro / Metro via Metro lines 1, 2, 3 and 4 and Helsfyr bus station. It is also well developed with bike paths and walkways in the area.
- Business Partnership: To act as a business partner to managers, provide decision support on important operational and strategic issues that affect the company, and lead the business to act
- Delivery of financial results insight, identification of opportunities for improvement and preparation of monthly financial results reports
- Operational review meetings: Facilitate discussion and decision-making when reviewing results and KPIs with the clinic management
- Forecasts and goals: Prepare forecasts and forecasts, including translation of strategy into reliable forecasts and goals for the business unit
- KPI reporting: Implement and develop standard KPIs that can be leveraged across multiple business units
- Identify problems, plan and manage the daily implementation of project work or analysis
- Develop economic models to evaluate strategic measures
- Development of clear and coherent communication material that enables the management teams to understand the rationale for conclusions and recommendations made
We are looking for you who have a master's degree (eg MBA, MSc in Finance, MSc in Operations Management) or equivalent professional experience. You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, including experience in a similar role, experience in analysis tools and good knowledge of Excel. You have good oral and written communication skills, both in Norwegian and English. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of PowerBI.
As a person, we like to see that you are analytical, communicative, independent, structured and enterprising. You have a strong business and high commitment. You are flexible, with the ability to cope with change. You also have a positive attitude and relationship-building attitude with good collaboration skills.
You will be offered challenging and interesting work assignments with independent responsibility and the opportunity to influence and be an active participant in the development of OCH Orthopedics and other clinic activities in Össur Clinics. You will also be offered competitive terms and benefits such as private health insurance, good insurance schemes, pension schemes with the highest contribution (7%) from the first krone, affiliation to a tariff and qualification-based private contractual pension (afp.no) and paid leave on Wednesday before Maundy Thursday, and Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Full time (100% position). Soon to join or by appointment. Travel within Norway takes place in the service, including travel to Sweden.
You apply via Össur's website, please click on the link and follow the instructions:
The deadline for applications is 20 June 2021.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. The selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the deadline if we find the right person.
Welcome to apply!
OCH Ortopedi is an orthopedic technical company with just under 150 employees in its own clinics and visiting clinics at our interdisciplinary partners; in Oslo and the surrounding area, Østfold, Innlandet, Møre og Romsdal, Rogaland and Northern Norway. Our goal is that people - regardless of injuries or congenital mobility impairments - through our professional competence and efforts; achieves improved mobility, independence and quality of life. AND Orthopedics has been owned by Össur since 2013. Together with our sister companies in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, France and Iceland, we are part of Össur Clinics. Össur develops, manufactures and sells orthopedic technical solutions. The head office is in Iceland and the company has a total of approximately 4,000 employees and subsidiaries in over 20 countries worldwide. Össur was established in 1971 and has been listed on the stock exchange since 1999. Össur is a value-driven organization and stands for Life without Limitations, a life without limitations. Our values are Honest, Frugal and Brave.