WE ARE LOOKING FOR ORTHOPEDIC ENGINEERS IN AND INLAND
Do you want to contribute to our professional development together with over 20 highly qualified and creative colleagues? Join the team!
Our workplace is centrally located in the center of Lillehammer, Storgata 121. We also take care of our patients through travel to Gjøvik and Fagernes, as well as various rehabilitation centers in the area around us.
Lillehammer has about 30,000 inhabitants, is located at the end of Lake Mjøsa and at the foot of Gudbrandsdalen. The area offers both city life and culture as well as a wide range of summer and winter activities.
The ideal candidate has
- Authorization as an orthopedic engineer and experience from the industry
- Interest in the development and improvement of digital solutions within the subject
- Understanding that OCH strives for the most socially beneficial utilization of the funds made available within the regulations in force at any given time.
- Proactive attitude and interest in development and continuous improvement.
- Structured and planned in the work.
- Likes to work in interdisciplinary teams and has good collaboration skills.
- Wants to work with new modern manufacturing processes within scanning / data modeling, Direct Socket and traditional methods.
We prioritize professional development together with our sister companies and our interdisciplinary partners at selected hospitals and rehab companies, via
- Internal and external courses
- The focus is on the fact that the current regulations and contractual obligations to the payer are superior to all our activities in terms of purchasing components and materials. We will choose the orthopedic solutions that over time are best for the patient and at the same time most economically beneficial for the Norwegian state covering the expenses of orthopedic aids.
- Own specialist groups (prostheses, adult orthoses, pediatric orthoses, foot orthoses, production and CAD / CAM) where you as a professional can influence competence development and working methods.
- CAD/CAM for prostheses, shoes, orthoses and footbeds.
OCH Orthopedics offers
- A social and good working environment with skilled and friendly colleagues.
- Competitive conditions and benefits such as private health insurance, good insurance schemes, pension schemes with the highest deposits (7%) from the first krone, connection to the tariff- and qualification-based private contractual pension (afp.no) and free with salary on Wednesday before Thursday, as well as Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Submit your application HERE !: https://ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/OssurCareersGlobal/job/Lillehammer-NO-OCH/Ortopediingenir-skes-til-OCH-Innlandet_REQ-1814
If you have questions about the position, contact HR Business Partner, Caroline Våge on telephone: 472 88 889 / email: email@example.com , or Clinic Manager, Line Therese Hundere on telephone 909 39 881 / email: line.therese. firstname.lastname@example.org .
DOWNLOAD AS PDF: AND -Orthopedic Engineer INLAND
OCH Orthopedics www.och.no is an orthopedic technology company with just under 150 employees in its own clinics and visiting clinics at our interdisciplinary partners; in Oslo and the surrounding area, Østfold, Innlandet, Møre og Romsdal, Rogaland and Northern Norway. Our goal is that people - regardless of injuries or congenital mobility impairments - through our professional competence and efforts; achieves improved mobility, independence and quality of life. Through close collaboration with other health personnel, patients and relatives as well as in accordance with current rules and regulations from NAV; we thus contribute to active participation in society and social inclusion, which in addition represents a good economy. AND Orthopedics has been owned by Össur www.ossur.com since 2013. Together with our sister companies in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, France and Iceland, we are part of Össur Clinics, which is the largest clinic company in Europe within individually adapted orthopedic aids (prostheses, orthoses and orthopedic footwear).